For the third listening session, the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) is seeking input from Federally Recognized Tribes to understand the unmet infrastructure needs for community relocation, managed retreat, and protection-in-place issues in Alaska. This session will facilitate a discussion on the information and resources needed to address this issue across the Department of the Interior (DOI). Come join us in this interactive session!
Below are some general questions to help you begin to develop responses to share during the session:
1) What resources have you successfully obtained thus far?
2) What successes have you had?
3) What challenges have you experienced?
4) What needs do you have from the Federal government to address this issue?
Day 1: Wednesday, December 1: 1:00-4:00pm (Alaska)
Day 2: Thursday, December 2: 9:00am-12:00pm (Alaska)
*NOTE: After registration, you will receive a link and call-in phone numbers that can be used for both days (Dec 1-2).
**Regarding the Breakout Sessions Below:
- Please note that you may choose the same or a different breakout group for both days.
- If you are attending in LISTEN-ONLY mode (e.g., Fed, State, Local gov't, non-profit, etc.), please select a breakout group of interest to you.